Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jack is 1/2 a year old!



I can't believe Jack is already 6 months old! Actually this post is a little late he was 6 mos. on the 21st. Oh well. We went to his well baby appointment on Monday. He is 27 in. long and 16 lbs. 2 oz. Developmentally he is doing everything he is supposed to do. He is rolling everywhere and sitting up for a few minutes or until his brother knocks him over (usually on accident)! With Jack's new skills Kaden thinks he is big enough to wrestle. And Jack does like to have his brother roll him around a little, but it gets out of hand really fast. He did get put on Prevacid for his excessive spit up and he is going to see a pediatrician next week. Oh, and he has a flat head so the pediatrician will check that out as well. Hopefully, he won't have to wear a helment. Although, that might provide some protection from his brother!


We also got Kaden weighed and measured. He is still my "little" guy and actually not as big as I had hoped. He is 36 1/2" tall and weighs 28 lbs. 3 oz. So, unlike myself, I am hoping both boys gain weight in the next month!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Cute pictures. It looks like you guys are enjoying the spring weather. I can't imagine what it's like to have little kids. My kids are ginormous! I think Ava is even bigger than Kaden.

Vanover Adventures said...

They are gettting cuter every time you post! We HAVE to get together soon!!! Have a great week! Love ya~ Jenny