I thought I should wrap up some loose ends. First of all, we took Kaden back to the audiologist and got great news. The medicine did the trick and his hearing is normal in both ears. So, we were pretty excited about that. We will just make sure his hearing gets checked every year.
This next part I just wanted to share but also record so I will always remember.
After Kaden's first day of preschool I asked him what he learned.
His response: "The bible is a special book."
Tim asked him what he learned.
His response: "if there is a fire I go stand by the tree."
I always wondered what kids picked up that first day. Now I know. It looks like he learned a variety of information.
Later that day he said. "At p-cool I colored on a bible" We asked if he got in trouble and he said no. Later we realized they colored a picture of a bible. Thank goodness!
Well, it should be interesting to see what he learns in his second week of school!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Update...
Posted by Kelli at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad Kaden isn't coloring on the bible! Instead, it sounds like he's having a great time.
Post a Comment