Sunday, December 16, 2007

Baby its cold outside (and inside too)!

Well, it is actually not cold in our house anymore thanks to a generator. What a blessing it has been! Our power went out on Monday and is well still out. We did get the generator going on Tuesday. It actually gives us heat, water, and light. What more could I ask for? I am still looking forward to getting our actual power back though. We can only run one appliance at a time. Which, really I am not complaining about. I just can't believe what a convenice it is to be able to turn what ever on - when you want it. I look forward to runing the washer, dryer, dishwasher, and stove all at the same time!Crazy I know. Anyway, I just thought I would let you all know we are okay and actually making lots of great memories in this Ice/Snow storm. More to come later.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Kelli, its 2:40 on monday and we are back in Power. Six days is way to long to go without power or a generator. A guy is coming to install our generator in a hour. We will never have to go through this again. I spent all day cleaning up the house from the mess of having no lights or heat. See you soon.

Lori said...

Yikes! Glad you're keeping warm. I'm still checking your blog so don't disappoint! (I don't have much room to talk lately ;)

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

So sorry to hear you guys didn't have power! I hope that by now it has come back on. We got your christmas card in the mail and the boys are getting so big - and cute!! We can't wait to see you guys again soon!!

Elena said...

Kelli, I'm sure by now that you power is back on. And your all warm and safe. Now that you sent you blog address to everyone in your Christmas cards its time to start blogging again. We all want to hear how Christmas went. And New Years too. So let us know whats going on in your fam.
Elena.