I can't believe KU won. First the win against North Carolina - now we can truly love Roy again after a little revenge. I was content with that win and anything else would just be just icing on the cake. Then in the game against Memphis we were in it and then not then just when I thought the game was over and KU lost it seemed like out of nowhere we were going into overtime! Amazing down to the end. Now we just have to keep Bill. Come on KU surely you can scrape together a "little pile of money" to keep him.
Of course the kids got to stay up to the end. Way Way past their bedtime but I knew they wouldn't sleep with all the excitment. I hope Kaden isn't falling asleep in preschool this morning!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
We are the Champions!
Posted by Kelli at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment