This is one of those moments when your children just melt your heart and you just say a quick prayer for the way God is working in your child's life.
We have prayed with our boys since the day they were born. We teach them both memorized prayers as well as what we call just talking with God prayers. But it was Kaden teaching Kyler to pray that got me. Kaden was holding Kyler and Kyler clasp his hands together.
Kaden said:
"oh Kyler you are doing praying hands.""Kyler this is how you pray."
"Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. Angels watch me
through the night until I wake with morning light. God, Thank you for letting me
be born. I really like it. Amen."On the same topic: Whenever we pray I start my saying "Thank you God for... and wait for the boys to fill in the blanks. I can always count on Jack jumping in first with an enthusiastic "Daddy". Then everyone else (or in some cases things) are added. I love it! It is truly part of the bedtime routine I love the most.

4 comments:
How precious!! I'm so glad that he's glad he was born.
Prayer time is my favorite with Jaxon too!
Have a good day!
Very sweet. Ava has started to say random prayers, asking God to bless her ouchies, etc. It's fun to hear what they come up with and what's important to them.
That is so sweet!
What an amazing big brother Kaden is!! That really is very sweet!
Post a Comment