Friday, December 12, 2008

Way to go Kristen!


I am so proud of my sister. Today she graduated from KU with a masters degree in Accounting. Way to go Sis! In 3 weeks she will get married and then start studying for the CPA exam.

By the way I posted several things tonight so keep scrolling down.

2 comments:

Elena said...

COngratulations Kristen!!!!

Kelli you know that you can write posts, and them schedule them to post on different days. That way it looks like you take the time a write a post every day. Instead of five posts in one day.

Kelli said...

You know I knew you could schedule posts but I never thought about writing several and having them post on different days. Thats a great idea. I didn't intend to post all these tonight. I kinda got behind so when I sat down tonight I got on a roll and this is what happend!