Friday, October 8, 2010

Show us your life - Kitchens

I love our kitchen. It isn't perfect and there are some things I would love to change...like the white appliances.  But, I still think this room is so cozy and I like being in it, which is good because I spend most of my days in between the kitchen and laundry room. 

View from the laundry room. 

Standing in the hallway

Our view out the window over the sink - this picture doesn't do it justice
Through the door you can see into the laundry room. One of my favorite parts of the kitchen is my bulletin board. It is so nice to have all the boy's school and soccer schedules right there.

And our pantry. There deep shelves on both sides but I refuse to take a closer picture because it really needs to be organized...again!
This fruit bowl is one of my favorite things in my kitchen.
So are these flowers. My sister made them for me and they sit on the table when the seasonal stuff doesn't.

To See more Kitchens visit Kelly's Korner.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your kitchen looks great. I especially love the bulletin board.

Anonymous said...

Great kitchen and I love the hutch you have!!!

The Howards said...

Love your countertops and what a beautiful view you have!