Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Another Day in Paradise

 Today:

Got Kaden & Jack off to school with hubby at 7:50.

Picked up the house, double & triple checked my schedule for the day, did 4 loads of laundry. Found Legos in the dryer's lint trap. 

Went to town with Kyler. Stopped at a second hand store to get some things for a project I am working on. (which will hopefully be blogged about when I finish it)

Ran into the Barron to check last nights numbers and deposit. Made a list of about 100 things I need to do there.

Went to pick up Jack from preschool. 

Took the boys to a preschool screening. Found out I need to take Jack to the eye doctor and Kyler needs a speech eval.  

The boys and I went by Tim's office for lunch where Jack cut his finger - badly.  Needs stitches.

First, dropped cupcakes, juice, and treat bags off at Kaden's school to celebrate his summer birthday. 

Took Jack for stitches. Bit my lip so I didn't cry when he did. He got 4. I felt every one.

Went home for Ky's nap and let Jack recover from that traumatic experience in front of the TV. I made some phone calls for the Barron. 

Now it's 3:40 and we are waiting for Kaden to get home from school. The evening will be eventful - I'm sure.  There WILL be playing, potato planting, a Barron trip, praise band practice, dinner, baths, reading, and some unplanned things as well. 

It's just another fabulous, precious day!  But, also a snapshot of how our days are going and why my blog has been completely ignored!




4 comments:

Diane said...

Been missing ya but I so know why and how the days get away from you!!!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Oh girl! I feel like we live synonymous lives...sorry your day was so crazy...but, I love how you see the big picture of it all at the end of the day! Very inspiring!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Oh girl! I feel like we live synonymous lives...sorry your day was so crazy...but, I love how you see the big picture of it all at the end of the day! Very inspiring!

Julie said...

Sounds like you had quite the day!! I feel your pain! I really enjoy reading your blog. I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen eachother. Give me a call next time you are in Hutch and maybe we can catch lunch :)