Thursday, June 2, 2011

10 Year Anniversary

It's an exciting day for our little family! Today Tim and I celebrate our 10th anniversary! Although, this little video captures so many fun moments over the last 10 years only Tim and I are probably the only ones who know the "reality" behind most of those moments. Like how much work it takes to get everyone dressed, smiling, and looking at the camera! Ha! Or maybe that in one of the pictures Kaden threw up all over the restaurant 30 seconds after the picture and so we took all our food to go, in the fair picture it was pouring rain, and I never thought we would get to Kyler's first birthday - 3 little boys at home - I just didn't think we would make it! When Jack was born within that week Tim dislocated his ankle and had surgery and I got really sick. Neither of us could take care of our 2 year old and newborn....of course the pictures don't show these things. I do wish I had more pictures (with Tim and I in it) that showed what most days look like...maybe that will be a goal for the next 10 years. I do love this song though. We have definitely danced in the minefields and sailed some storms! The first 6 years were a breeze...year 7 & 8 not so much...but 9 & 10 have been the BEST by far!
So Tim, After 10 years and 3 Crazy kids I STILL DO! Here's to the next 10!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Kelli, I love, love, loved this post. I hope you and Tim had a great Anniversary. I love that we share the same day and I am glad that we can relate to so much in respects to our kid's being so close together as well. I hope that we will always be able to keep encouraging each other along the way. Many blessings on your marriage, friend!