Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

I LOVE fall for so many reasons but one of them is our annual visit to the pumpkin patch. As always we had a GREAT time! We could have spent a lot longer there this year as the boys are finally ALL at an age to really enjoy everything. I didn't think to take many pictures. I tried to get one when we first walked in but I should have held my ground and told the boys they had to pose again in better lighting, but I didn't so here is the best picture I got.















There were LOTS of little pumpkins this year and the boys filled their arms full!


















Kyler's one prized pumpkin.


















Jack insisted on a big green one.


















We always meet our Sunday School class there for hot dogs and smores!












The number of kids have multiplied over the years!















The kids came home tired, sugared up, and smelling like a campfire! It doesn't get much better then that!

0 comments: