It all started with an idea I saw on the blog Eighteen 25 for these Hand Turkeys. The idea isn't new but framing our family in turkeys for the month of November was so fun both to make and to have hang in our kitchen.
So, when Thanksgiving was over I decided we must have something for Christmas so I found hand and foot reindeer.
And for January & February, Snowmen (my favorite so far)!
I Love this tiny snowman foot!
And to celebrate Dr. Seuss in March - Things!
I have several ideas lined up for the coming months.
My kids won't love this activity forever and honestly I don't think when their hands and feet are huge I will have them displayed on my kitchen wall but for now I love this precious reminder of the stage of life we are in.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Handprint Art
Posted by Kelli at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love this idea! You are so great with your kids! We miss you guys. Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment