Wow, I can't believe the baby above (my premie) is my 3 year old today! I will have to say this is the first birthday that it has hit me how fast he is growing up. He is truly not a baby anymore. He doesn't wear diapers during the day anymore. He starts T-Ball tomorrow. And will go to preschool in the Fall. It is so fun to watch him gain independence and learn new things but is a little sad at the same time. But, this is what is supposed to happen and I am thankful for a healthy little boy.
We celebrated today after church. (Which, by the way was probably the last time he will go to the nursery. It is on to the 3 year old Sunday School Class.) We went to Pizza Hut with his cousins. Then we came home to open his presents from Mommy & Daddy. A trike, golf clubs, and water blasters. Of course, we had to go outside and play with everything. We will end the day with cake and ice cream with his grandparents. We will have a party with a few of his buddies in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:
Wow, how time flies. I remember being thankful Kaden held out for our wedding. The anniversary blog was so cute too. Greg and I celebrated our third last week going to the casino by our house and spending the nine free dollars they sent us on the slots and then had the buffett. Nothing to fancy but it was fun.
Hey Kelli! I'm ready to read more about your family happenings! You're probably busy with the move adn things - can't wait for the update.
Post a Comment