Saturday, July 14, 2007

We're not Moving!

Well, we are not moving to Texas. One week before we were supposed to close on our house some things changed and now we aren't going. I really think this is where we are supposed to be right now and God has plans for us here. But, on the other hand it is a little upsetting. I wish this would have happend before I had my heart set on moving. Of course, the things I feel I am missing are only material. The beautiful house, awesome preschool, many restaurants, lots of shopping, cool fitness place, etc. So, in reality those things don't matter. I think God is teaching me a lesson in contentment and what is really important. So we will be at the same address for awhile longer. But, we have great friends here and lots of family so it will be good and probably better here. And as much as it may surprise many of you there are many positives to staying. And who knows what address the future will hold for us!

1 comments:

Heather said...

YEA! I am selfishly very happy you are not moving. Though it would have been fun to visit. Are you going to be coming this way anytime soon. Can't wait to see you. Give me a call.

Heather