This week we have really seen the differences between Kaden and Jack. Kaden was almost terrified of the water. I am not really sure when this happend. He wouldn't even jump off the side this time. He liked to play in the shallow water but wouldn't even try to "swim" with water wings. Jack on the other hand was a very dangerous little guy. He would just walk to the edge and jump in or run straight for the ocean reguardless of how big the waves were. I am going to have to get them both in swimming lessons for very different reasons.
It is really fun to see their different personalities especially since they look a lot alike and are getting closer to the same size.
Quotes from Kaden:
"Why are Jack and I still in our pajammas?" - It was almost 10:00 and we had been up for like 3 hours. I told him that was a sign of a good vacation. He disagreed. I guess sleeping in is one thing to look forward to with teenagers.
Oh and Tim got several comments on his driving. Mostly to slow down or drive in slow motion. Driving in Mexico is pretty scarry. They have speed limits but aren't really enforced.
More to come when we get home.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Different personalities
Posted by Kelli at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment