Saturday, March 1, 2008

Things are going to get a little crazy...

Our big news is finally making the blog. Baby #3 will be here in September! It wasn't a secret we wanted another one (maybe 2 more) but this was definately sooner then planned. For those of you who know me well know I am a planner and pretty much wait for the stars to align before I make any kind of big decision. Okay not really but you get the point. I guess there might be someone else with plans for me. I am not sure I am ready for this and kind of ignored it for the first month. But after hearing the heartbeat and realizing my clothes are getting tight it is becoming more real. I think I am almost 12 weeks. I haven't had a sono yet to determine my due date but I think my guess is close.



Oh, and I love the comments from parents of 3! My favorite: Two is crazy but manageable - Three is insane. Great. Yes everything about 3 terrifies me. Which is saying something because I didn't think twice about 1 or 2. When we were traveling we kept asking ourselves what in the world are we going to do with 3? I mean look at what it takes to get through the airport with 2 kids and 2 carseats. Oh well somthing to worry about next year. So if you have 3 (or more) tell me your stories that way at least I will be prepared!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, CONGRATS!...I think. Your world is about to get really crazy. I have big news as well...but not on the baby front. Talk to you soon.

Lori said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting. While 3 terrifies me and seems scary, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Diane said...

You'll do great!!! I mean really, don't you just relax and mess on the internet all day now as it is? I do. Congratulations again!

Elena said...

My Mum says that the third just falls into line. Nothing to worry about. You have such a schedule going with the first two, the third has no choice but to follow. But maybe that was because I was such a great baby. J/K.

Congratulations!!!! Maybe this one will be a girl. Its time for one in this generation.

Kristy said...

Congrats! We are excited for you guys.