Happy anniversary to my best friend, husband, and tubing partner (yes, we just did this yesterday, yes my body hurts, and yes I will add pictures when I can).
You know recently I have had two interesting experiences:
1) I was with a group of girls who were talking (one of which got married the same day I did - Elizabeth). The conversation changed to marriage which of course got us talking about how long we had been married. Several of them said 3 months, 1 year, 8 months, 2 years, etc. Then I made eye contact with Elizabeth and we both laughed. We were the OLD married ladies. When did that happen?
2) I was talking with a friend and she made the comment that there wasn't a Sunday school class for them. I told them there was a young adults class and she said No there really wasn't and followed it by saying EVERYONE in the class had been married a long time and had kids. Well, yeah but we are still young - right? Apparently not to someone who has been married 8 months.
So there you have it. I don't feel like an old married women. But, I guess this is the point maybe I can't be part of the young newly married crowd.
We are on vacation in Branson and are having so much fun! I may have to go buy a camera cord so I can get pics up soon.

1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
I know how you feel, only I am just old and married, no human kids..... I am dreading the day when I look old enough that someone asks me if all my kids are grown and off at college... instead of just asking if I have kids. We had our 10th Anniversary the same year we both turned 30 so we were feeling kind of old. lol
Post a Comment