It's official...My Baby is 5!!!
I can't believe it has been 5 years or that I am actually old enough to have a 5 year old! Today has been bittersweet. I am so excited for him because he has been really looking forward to this birthday but of course, also sad the baby years are truly behind him. I am sure this is just a taste of what it will be like for each child to reach each milestone.
Kaden - We love you so much! We know it is hard being the oldest and your little brothers take a lot of our time but you are such a big help. We have really enjoyed watching you grow this last year. Some of the highlights: You started writing your name, learned all your letters and their sounds, learned to play soccer, and make melon balls. Of course, you can now run faster, jump higher, and do many things better then last year. We are really looking forward to this next year - I really have to make this one count because it is the last one you will spend at home with me everyday. So, to our baby we get to share a lifetime of "firsts" with - Happy 5th Birthday!
* I hope to add a few pics later today. But, since we are on vacation - I don't know if I will get to it or not.

3 comments:
I can't believe he is 5 already! He is such a sweet boy!
It really does not seem like it has been 5 years! I remember going to the hospital and seeing the way your whole face just light up when looked at Kaden, it made me cry then and thinking about it is making my cry now too. Yeah I know I am sappy! I loved getting to puppy sit Riley while you guys were at the hospital too, give him a big hug from me!
Happy Birthday Kaden! You are getting to be such a big boy ans are so helpful with Jack and Kyler. I hope you have a grat birthday!
Heather
Ps thanks for not coming four days earlier it would have been a little to much excitment at the alter while your mom was matron of honor in my wedding :).
Post a Comment