Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Students

After my post the other day I thought I should document more about what my kids are working on from time to time. Here is a peek inside my classroom today. I forgot how much I love teaching!


Kaden reading "Crab Trap". He read it easily and all by himself. I am so glad we are kinda taking a break from the pace of the other book. We are still using it just half lessons - which is so much easier. I think he was getting too worn out by the time we got to the story at the end. 


Jack learning his numbers while parking his cars. He also learned the letter sound "a" and reviewed "m" and "s". 


Kyler worked on his new skill.

And then we went out to the garden to play - probably the most productive learning of the day!


2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I love it! Did you see the pics I posted of our kid's at the zoo a few posts back?

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I can't get over how much they have changed!