Kaden loves Legos and as most of you know lego loves to sell their little plastic pieces to kids. They have made them so much cooler then they used to be. Gone are the days of getting a set of basic pieces and then maybe getting some extra wheels or min figs to go with your set. Now there are Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Atlantis, Power Miners, and City sets and the list goes on and on. And they are pretty pricey. They are (I will admit) pretty cool. Anyway, Kaden has been trying to come up with ways to earn extra money so he can buy more lego sets. He has done extra jobs around the house and he recently had the idea of selling some of his stuff. So, he made a little stand to sell his stuffed animals. Now, most of you know where we live - there isn't a whole lot of people to sell too but we encouraged him anyway and he did make a few sales (grandparents).
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
cute! Does he do mail order?
That is SO hysterical!! I love that he was selling it at YOUR place of all places. Not a tremendous amount of foot traffic but I am sure the grandparents paid well for their treasures! What a doll!
That is too funny! I'm sure you taught him the buisness 101 lesson, location, location, location! That is so cute.
Post a Comment