Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why I should work out BEFORE the kids get up




Kyler found the jellybeans was was eating them one fist full after another. How he got up there -I don't know.

 I had been watching the kids during most of the workout. In fact, Jack had worked out with me for a lot of it. Until, he could only lay on the floor and tell me how tired he was. I wanted to lay down beside him and say the same thing. Kyler also "helped" with the workout by hanging on me. I guess I was happy when they were out from under my feet and so quietly waiting for me to get done. I should have known better.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ky was just hungry and look how self sufficent he is. I'm think big brother jack might have helped Ky climb! Good for jack for workin out with mom. That's cute.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I hear ya on the workout before the kid's get upthing. I am impressed with little man's climbing and scouting abilities! Keep up the good workouts!