Kaden had an amazing day! He made the swim team which means he swam across the pool (without stopping) - for those of you that know which pool I am talking about know that is a big pool and a huge accomplishment. He also played in his first t-ball game. Then of course in between all that there was the traditional birthday stuff, presents, cake, and eating at Charlie's Pizza Taco.
Kaden,
This last year you have grown up soooo much!
You learned to read and you almost know all your numbers to 100!
You can now swim across the public pool.
You are so much help with your brothers. You often hold Kyler's hand and lead him wherever he is supposed to go. You also help Jack find and put on his shoes.
You love to have friends over to play or go over to someone else's house.
You have discovered Legos and they have become your favorite toy.
I am sure I am missing some things. It is so hard to believe how fast you are growing up but so fun to watch. We can see you growing in every way, mentally, physically, and spiritually, and Ia am so proud of you. Part of me can't wait to see what you will become and part of me doesn't ever want you grow up! I hope next year is just as exciting for you!
Love, Mom

2 comments:
Just doesn't seem possible! Looking forward to hearing all about his first year in Kindy! Happy Birthday, Kaden!
Sheesh, Kelli, a 6 year old and almost a 4 and 2 year old...isn't it time for another??!!
Tell kaden I say awesome job swimming across that big pool. It is big, second biggest in the state!
Post a Comment