Our summer nights are now spent at the baseball park. Kaden has a practice and two games every week and Jack has a clinic once a week and we are having a blast in this new stage of life!
These pictures are from Kaden's 1st t-ball game last night. I have decided there is nothing cuter then 5 & 6 year olds playing t-ball.
How cute is that! Kaden is #9
Kyler is waiting for his turn!

Kaden playing 1st base = high stress for me.

My favorite moment of the night. Kaden's buddy Adam was on the team we played. When Kaden went up to bat for the first time Adam gave him a thumb's up. Love It!
Kaden playing 1st base = high stress for me.
My favorite moment of the night. Kaden's buddy Adam was on the team we played. When Kaden went up to bat for the first time Adam gave him a thumb's up. Love It!
Kaden did pretty good and above all had so much fun. We need to teach him when he is supposed to run the bases, but no biggie.
Oh, and Kaden's team lost 9-10 but I don't think they knew that!

1 comments:
How fun! I know nothing about t-ball, softball, and the likes...I wonder if Corban will be interested in it sometime!
Post a Comment