A few weeks ago we slept in the backyard....er...Tim, Kaden, & Jack slept in the backyard. Kyler and I tried but about 12:15 am Tim said he was too crowded. I took that opportunity to take Kyler inside and sleep in the house. But, I did participate well past all 3 boys falling asleep. I guess our family of 5 has outgrown our 2 man tent.
Kyler was so tired and didn't really understand what we were doing. He wanted to go inside and get in his crib. He finally gave in and went to sleep.

2 comments:
Funny!! Jereme plans to camp with the twins one night here soon. I think I'll sacrifice and stay inside and let Luke sleep in the crib. Jereme says I am going to have to get used to these "boy" activities. You better get busy having that girl so you have an excuse!!! HAHA!
This is funny, cause we've talked about doing that too! We'd like to go camping sometime but thought maybe a trial run in the backyard might be a good starting place! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment