Monday, February 13, 2012

A little bit from the last week

Our Sunday school class brought dinner out to us on Monday night and right as they were getting there the boys noticed a stunned bird outside our back door. Jack comes into the house running back to his bedroom with this little box. I knew they were up to something so I stopped him.


















Sure enough he had the bird.






































I'm sure my friends are now certain we live in crazyville. As they were leaving I convinced the boys the now awake bird should be let go. They threw the bird outside - it didn't fly- and the dog ate it. Which was traumatic for the boys. I told them after they had handled the bird it wasn't shocking it didn't fly.


Kyler fell asleep EARLY several nights. There is just too much excitement around here for him.















Hudson is still doing great! Here he is in an outfit handed down from from my oldest niece! She wore this little outfit when she was born 12 years ago! It was also worn by my nephew and all my boys.







0 comments: