Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day



















The last several years we have used Valentine's Day to celebrate as a family. Tim and I go out when the restaurants aren't so crowded! This summer when we were in Colorado we took the boys to a fondue restaurant and it was a big hit and a great memory. The boys talk about it all the time. So, I decided to recreate that for Valentine's Day with a fondue dinner. It was a ton of work but the boys (hubby included) LOVED it.


















Who doesn't love an appetizer of bread and veggies dipped in cheese?












Our main course was beef and pork cooked on the table. YUM! This did make me so nervous though!





































And my favorite mini cupcakes, strawberries, chocolate, vanilla glaze, and sprinkles!














































Then we finished our night with a game of twister.
























My boys each gave me a pink rose, which I can't believe I didn't get a picture of.

I hope my family know how much I love them and remember this fun family night.

0 comments: