Okay is anyone else out there anxiously awaiting the release of Harry Potter 7. We went and saw the 5th movie last night and now I can't wait to see how it ends. We are leaving on Friday for Oklahoma so I won't get to start reading it right away but I know it will be waiting on my doorstep when I get home on Sunday! I will probably be the last one in the world to know Harry's fate as I am sure it will take me forever to read. I don't see much house cleaning or laundry getting done until I finish though. So, those out there that are as excited as I am enjoy the book and no cheating! Those that don't get what I am talking about go get book 1 and start reading!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm way behinde the times and have never read a book or seen a Harry potter movie.....have fun in Oklahoma and your post about Kaden was so cute. Keep it handy for when he is bad :) so you can read it and remember there really is a nice boy in there.
Kelli - we're super excited as well. Chris will be reading it as soon as he gets it - which means a late night. I'll start it in a couple of days when he finishes. I don't know - you might want to read it quick. I'm afraid people are going to spoil it left and right. I want to read it without knowing whether Harry lives or dies, although I fear the latter. Enjoy!
Post a Comment