Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Yay List

This idea was stollen from my friend Lori, who has so many amazing ideas.

1. Yay for Story Hour - Kaden had such a good time this morning and Jack and I got to go for a nice quiet stroll.

2. Yay for Girls Night Out- Tuesday night was Bunco night. My chance once a month to relax and recharge. After all the late nights Tim has been spending at work this was much needed.

3. Yay for Fresh Fruit - A truck loaded with produce was in an accident not far from here. Somehow we ended up in the chain that received a bunch of stuff. By far our favorite has been the peaches. So yummy!

4. Yay for Harry Potter - I am enjoying the last book. I am not finished so no spoilers please. The author is amazing. She is so talented. She seriously has got to have one of the most imaginative minds of all time.

5. Yay for the fair- We are going to the fair this week. The kids, yes even Jack, are so excited. Their excitement is contagious!

6. Yay for my parents getting to travel - My parents retired this year and they are on their first trip to Europe. They are enjoying the sights in Germany. We are so happy for them.

7. Yay for Blogging - This is my 20th Post! It's nice to be able to share our adventures with our family & friends. And I love reading our friends blogs. It makes me feel like we see our friends & their kids all the time, when really we don't.

8. Yay for Jack turning 10 months - He is in to everything. Unloading cabinets, unrolling the toliet paper. You know all the good stuff. Yes, he sometimes I want to scream but it also shows he is developing like he should.

9. Yay for sunshine - After, weeks of rain. It is so nice to have sun!

10. Yay for the 3 boys in my house - Yes, my husband included! It seems like everyday I am surprised by some kind of "boy" moment. It makes things fun!

And so these are the things I am thankful for today! Thanks Lori- you are right making a list makes you realize how blessed you are.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Kelli!
Love the yay list...I actually stoll it from my sister - who probably stoll it from someone else! It is so true that we have to keep counting our blessings. I heard Oprah something to the effect of, you have to be show thanks for each of your blessings before you can receive even more. Interesting thought at least. I love reading your blog. Keep it up!

Heather said...

Yay for Kelli's blog because, I agree it makes it seem like I have seen the barker family with each new post. Double yay for the fair. Take some pictures and post about the fair. Probablly my best Pratt memory.