Kristen is in full wedding preparation. We looked at dresses today but I honestly think she has already found the ones she really likes somewhere else. It reminded me of looking for dresses what seems like forever ago. I definately feel far from those days at this point - watching her put on these beautiful gowns myself all huge & hot and trying to manage my two monkeys amongst all the beautiful white gowns. Thank goodness for strollers with seat belts! Anyway we are all really excited. Here is her webpage for the big day.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
All this wedding talk made me think about my own wedding 11 years ago... wow time flies. I remember meeting you right about when you were celebrating your first anniversary and Russell was still a tiny puppy. Kristen didn't even go to KU yet. OK... now I am feeling old lol.
Anyway when you guys are in town for the wedding we should get together. Your welcome to stay with us too or I can dog or kid sit if you need it. Our guest bed is only a double so it might be cozy but it is new and so is the couch if the boys would be ok sleeping in the living room.
E-mail me at my yahoo address, it is cj_"ourlastname" @yahoo.com but replace the "ourlastname" with my actual last name and make sure you get the _ between cj and my last name.
Take Care!
Cherie
Post a Comment