He left early & has been gone for 3 hours - he's not at work- but getting an iphone. Today is the release of the new i phone. Can you tell I am thrilled. So he just called and did he buy just one? No I got a present. Yup one for me too. And apparently this took a lot of work. Since there was a limit of one per customer he had to talk a high school chick into pretending to be me. He swore she wasn't as cute. Right now I am not sure how I feel.
1) I am mad. That is really not an expense we need right now. With moving and having a baby. There are much more practical things we need right now. Even a new computer should have come first. And I am the WORST cell phone user. He said I needed one becuase mine didn't work. Well that is what happens when the battery is dead or it has been misplaced.
2) I should be happy- right. I mean how thoughtful. It's a gift - right? I mean it is probably the most "in" I have been in years. Gifts are just not the same when you have a joint checking account, you pay the bills, you have one income, and have just had huge expenses with more on the horizon.
Oh, and I will remember he was able to take 3 hours off of work to get a phone when 1) I have my next doctor's appointment. Since he hasn't been to one since I was pregnant with Kaden.
Well he will be home soon. Maybe my next post will be singing the praises of the i phone! It better better be cool! And a whole lot more exciting then getting free diapers.
By the way - he did need one. His last cell phone carrier doesn't cover this area and his job does require him to be reached at anytime. I just do not think I "need" one and would have never have spent money on one. I "need" a haircut and want a mani/pedi. UGH!
Friday, July 11, 2008
where has my husband been this morning?
Posted by Kelli at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment