Our sweet baby boy turned 1 yesterday! Of course, I can't believe it has been a year or more importantly that we all survived the year with 3 little ones. I remember last year when he was born I wasn't sure how we would make it but, it all worked out. Kyler, our unexpected gift has been such a blessing to our family and I can't imagine life without him. His brothers LOVE him. They get soooo excited when he does something new and they can't wait for him to wake up each morning so he can play.
Here he is enjoying a chocolate twist. What a way to start off your birthday!
I found Kyler just sitting in his closet. The perfect seat for him.
A birthday cupcake after dinner.
He Loved it!
His poop looked exactly like the frosting this morning. It even stained his bottom. That frosting cannot be healthy!
Checking out his new toy. His brothers also eyeing the new toy.

Here is Kyler a couple of weeks old - wow the first year goes fast!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Kyler! I can't believe he is 1 already. It seems like yesterday you were SO ready to have him!
Happy Birthday to Kyler :)
It really does not seem like it has been a year. But then again it seems like it was just a few months ago that you were pregnant with Kaden and we were off scrapbooking with Lori and Gaia. Time sure does fly by... wow.
Ah! Thank you for this post!! I don't think anyone but someone who has had three LITTLE ones at once really knows what those first few weeks are like!!! Happy Birthday, Kyler! I think it seals our friendship that for both of us, our 3rd child was another boy AND an unexpected gift! And, isn't it amazing how green-stained butts seem to trivial at this point......
Post a Comment