I need a new book to read. Well, actually I will probably listen to one. That way I can actually get stuff done or listen in the car. That way if it is really good (which I hope it is) the house won't fall apart before it is finished! But, anyway, I LOVED the Twilight Saga although I am typically not into "super natural" type stuff. I also like about everything Jodi Picoult has written.
The funny thing is when I googled book recommendations. This site came up. It is interesting. You type in a favorite book you have read and then it comes up with suggestions. I might try one of it's suggestions - sometime.
But first I am asking my friends... So does anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:
I recently finished reading "the help" I really liked it.
Harlen Coben is one of my favorite writers!
Books?? What are those? Maybe that is something like that thing called sleep?? I was once acquainted very well with both!
Post a Comment