I have always wanted a dinning room. You know one that looks like it is out of a magazine. Where I could have people over and use my best china. Then I had a dinning room and I loved to look at it and it got used occasionally but it wasn't near as cool as I'd dreamed. Maybe because there was lots of dusting, and I was constantly pulling toys and dust bunnies out from under all the chairs and we didn't use it that much anyway. My boys thought it was a great fort, which means the chairs were always all over the place. So, anyway, in our current house we don't have a dinning room and I really don't miss it. But, here it is from our previous house.
I LOVED the dark red walls. The furniture actually belonged to Tim's parents and we were just borrowing it from Tim's brother. I liked it too.
This picture is taken from the foyer looking through the dinning room into the kitchen.
Maybe in a future house, when the boys are older...past the fort age, we will once again have a dining room.
And for more dinning rooms...Go to Kelly's Korner.

2 comments:
I'm with you on the no dining room option; it's totally overrated! But I do love the red walls!
www.lifebyleah.com
Beautiful dining room! I love the color on the walls, it's gorgeous!
Post a Comment