Ugh! Who invented daylight savings time anyway? What a horrible day. Tim reminded me that I love the day we fall back and am singing whoever started it praises. I reminded him that was before we had kids because they don't ever get the memo that we will be sleeping in an extra hour. But anyway back on topic. Tim and I had to be in church today. I was facilitating our Sunday school class and Tim leads worship. Of course we have to be out the door by 8:15 to get to church on time. Which felt so early this morning - which it was. We let the kids sleep as long as they could so I thought we would just let the kids eat doughnuts at church for breakfast. We never have doughnuts for breakfast but I figured if there was ever a time this was it. I did however give them each a cup of milk for the car ride to town. We got there and waited and the doughnuts never came - which has to be the first time I have ever not seen them there. So I sent the kids to class without breakfast. The kids took it well and didn't complain or whine. I felt horrible. What kind of mother sends her kids to class without breakfast? Don't answer that. I was a teacher I already know the answer. Hopefully it won't ever happen again. Next time I will at least send them out the door with some crackers or something equally healthy.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Of course YOU won't be getting Mother of the Year 2008 because you know I am going to get it!
Kelli - I loved your blog about the airport. Those carseat strollers are awesome - the aiport could rent those - that'd be nice. That's sooo hard flying with kids, especially when they are crying! The attendant must not have any kids. Next time, let Tim be in charge of Jack and you take Kaden. ;) Or Tim can have whoever's crying. :)
OH, and milk is a good breakfast...protein, calcium, healthy calories - Ava's life has be sustained with just milk plenty of times (usually by her own choice).
Post a Comment