Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Little Drummer Boy & Mr. Potato Head

My kids love to dress up. Here are a couple of their ideas the last couple of days. Usually they are more ordinary (fireman, pirate, doctor, etc.) but this time they were a little more creative.

The little Drummer Boy


Mr. Potato Head

3 comments:

Lori said...

It's always fun to get creative. I also want to add that while your boys do look like siblings, and I can see by your pic the similarities, I agree that they don't quite look like twins.

Great job keeping up with your blog.

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Your boys are so cute!! I hear you guys are coming down to Edmond soon!! When is the big day? We are excited to see you guys again.

J and J said...

Kel-
Kaden looks like your dad in this picture! (not the potato head stuff, just his smile and face! :) )