Friday, June 6, 2008

Conversation with Hubby

The date is set for Kristen's wedding. Yea! Or I should say the date is set for the day I have to have lost all my baby weight. January 2nd. So Tim and I were talking about my plan for getting back into shape within 3 months of having Baby #3. This is not really a conversation someone who is 6 months pregnant really wants to be having especially because I know I will be packing on another 10 pounds before I even get to begin this feat. Oh and we are not talking just getting into shape we are talking the best shape I have ever been in. And the plan is not mine. It's my coaches (Tim). Yes he has self appointed himself as my coach. Most of you know he started PX90 in January and will begin round 2 next week and has signed on as one of their coaches. Yes his results have been amazing and he looks great but his idea of how to get me in shape after having a baby in a short amount of time is causing me to say some words I never say. And his plan starts now. Yes, I need to be working out more and eating less but come on.

Oh, and not only have I gained all the weight he has lost since January. I will probably weigh more then he does (for the first time ever) when I finally have this baby. UGH!

Tim wanted everyone to know if you would like to do any of the Beach Body systems let him know and he can get you a discount.

1 comments:

Diane said...

Ignore your husband! Look at it this way, my friend. If he plans to make you go through Baby Weight Bootcamp, you better enjoy these last 3 months. You don't have to gain 25 lbs but give yourself whatever you need to make it. Remember, he LEAVES everyday for at least 10 hours. You are home with 2 BOYS and pregnant. If he ever so kindly reminds you of "your new plan", flip him off and give him a super sweet smile!