Thursday, June 26, 2008

More things I love...

I can't believe it I left out some of my very favorites.



1. CHI flat iron - There are not words for this love affair. I have used my sisters for awhile now
(when I would see her). But I just couldn't justify the price. Well, I had a weak moment a few months ago and I am so happy I did. I can actually wash my hair go to sleep with it wet and this little miracle can still make it look good the next day. A must for mothers. I also use Redkin's Sparay Starch. Yes, I starch and iron my hair almost everyday and I almost never starch or iron our clothes! SO when you see us Tim's clothes will probably be wrinkled by my hair will be straight & frizz free.



2. Ergo - I love this thing. I have always been a fan of the Baby Bjorn but babies just grow out of them too fast. This is very similar but can hold kids MUCH longer like until they are 90 lbs. Obviously they will grow out of it maturity wise faster then size. I haven't tried to carry Kaden in it but I have read reviews of people who used it until their child was 4 1/2 so I know I could. But this has been great to carry Jack in. Even pregnant it is comfortable to have him confined and out of the way. I have used it while I run around the church preparing for veggie tales, going into a non-stroller friendly store. Basically anytime a stroller won't really work and I don't have the time or patience to drag Jack along with me or don't want him into everything! Oh and then work as a front, back, and side carrier.

3. Bob Revolution Dualie - Still my favorite stroller. I just have to reccomend anyone who might be looking for a jogging stroller (single or double) this one is amazing. I have had it over a year and still love it. Now I just have to decide what I am going to do with 3 kids!

1 comments:

Diane said...

My sis-in-law has and loves her Ergo!!! And, you KNOW I love my B.O.B.!!!