We have a red bird (I don't think it is a cardinal) that was been flying into our windows all morning long. Just like in the windex comercial. I know my windows are NOT that clean though. And he has been choosing different windows around the kitchen to fly into. I mean it will will repeatedly fly from a close branch into the window about ten times then take a break then attempt again. The dogs, kids, and I can't figure it out maybe it will make us crazy too.
Here it is taking a break in a tree a little farther away (you can barely see it). This is where it would go when I got my camera out.

In action (blur hitting window)

Wow, I can't believe I just spent time blogging this. I must have a lot of cleaning to do!

1 comments:
A friend of mine had a red bird in the tree outside her window, which did the same thing. I think they see their own reflection and the reflection of the tree and the outdoors...(Need your address)
Post a Comment