Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the daddy of our children. Thank you so much for the role you play in our children's lives and the role model you are for them. You are making a difference. I love you and I treasure the gift that is our family.
June 2005
October 2005
September 2006
September 2006
May 2007

October 2007Febuary 2008

And last but not least Thank you to my own dad who was and is always there for us. Thank you for the countless hours you spent teaching girls how to be athletes and to be a little 'tough'. And of course comming to watch whatever athletic endeavors we chose even if it was hours of cheerleading or dance. And helping us to improve what we were good at like driving in the car beside me while I ran because I had put off training until after dark. None of it was forgotten and all of it makes me who I am today. Sorry I don't have any cute pictures to share on my computer.

And to all the other Father's out there today - enjoy your day.

0 comments: