Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today we have been married for 7 years. It has been great. No, not perfect but wonderful. Tonight we are going to drop the boys off at the drop-in daycare place and go out to eat and then to buy Kaden's birthday present (for tomorrow). That really represents our most memorable anniversary (Year #3). I unexpectedly went into labor with Kaden. Luckily he was born the next day (barely 12:45 am). So we got to keep our special day to ourselves. Anyway, I am really looking forward to a night out with just my hubby. With moving and stuff things have just been crazy! But I think everything is almost settled so we can relax and get ready for the next crazy event - Baby #3! Hopefully before that happens we can get away together for a weekend.So to my husband and best friend - Happy Anniversary. Who knows what the next 7 years will hold but I look forward to it.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I hope ya'll had a wonderful anniversary!

Diane said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Elena said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe it's already been 7 years! Congrats and I hope you had a wonderful time out by yourselves ;-)

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

You can always drop the kids off with us now!! I hope you had a great anniversary!!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary - can't wait to see more house pics.