Monday, August 25, 2008

36 weeks

Well I have made it to the home stretch. I am definately not ready for this baby yet but I am getting closer - another couple weeks would be great! A lady in Wal-Mart stopped me and said (in a frantic tone) " OMG are you due today?" Like she might have to deliver the baby right there. I couldn't help it I said "Not until November". Okay so I lied. But you should have seen the look on her face! She might as well as just said you are huge. So here is a pic to show everyone how huge I am. It's not great it was taken at the end of a really long day.


Actually shopping has been really fun lately - people just can't help but comment. The same shopping trip to Wal-Mart - I actually was there without the boys (Thank you drop in play care).
A lady was shopping with her daughter who was probably 3 and was talking non- stop, whinning, etc. The lady looked at me and said (in a very frustrated tone) "Do you see what you are in for?" I laughed and said"I know this is my third - I have two boys at home." She walked off and avoided me the rest of the time. Thanks for the warning lady. But I already know what I am in for! At least mostly when it comes to the toddler/preschool years.


Reality sets in

1 comments:

Diane said...

You aren't huge at all!!! I think you look great. Keep growing, momma! Remember kick Tim in the privates when he wants to "whip you back into shape" for your sister's wedding...tell him I said to do that.

Missing walking with you on these cool, summer days.