First of all I am sure some of you are wondering why I haven't posted pics in a while. WEll... some are on our camera - really there isn't an excuse for those not being posted except we also have pics on both i phones. So in order to keep the pics that go together actually together (yes I am that picky) we have to download them to Tim's computer and then move them to mine. And we just haven't gotten to that yet. So hold your horses! There will be an overload of pics soon.
I took Kaden and Jack to get their feet measured yesterday ( a little before school ritual) to make sure last springs shoes still will fit this fall. Jack needs a size 8. It's a good thing I checked his current shoes are a size 7. Kaden could wear a 9 but will soon be a 10. So basically they are only one shoe size apart right now! So they each picked out a shoe which the store didn't have in either size - which seemed to be the theme for the day. So we came home without shoes. This is why they will probably end up with matching shoes. It is hard to find shoes I like, they like, and that has their size so when we do they each get a pair. Now I need to find shoe labels for the inside so we can keep them straight since they will be so close in size. The ped. told us when Kaden was born that premies have really small feet and they stay that way a looong time and will be the very last thing to catch up. I don't know if his feet just haven't caught up yet or if he just has small feet. I guess I have more shoe shopping to do!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Ramblings
Posted by Kelli at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Kelli, the same people that make the ich bug labels also make shoe lables. They are pretty cute. You might want to check them out.
Post a Comment