Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh to be Kid-less again...

My parents decided to keep the kids this week. As soon as my mom suggested it I started packing their bags. Other then a night here or there I haven't been away from Kaden since he was born and I am not sure we have really left Jack at all.
It has been great. I have gotten a ton done around the house, gotten to sleep in and rest whenever I needed it. Tim and I have been out to eat, went to a movie (Mama Mia), & got to hang out with friends. I can't even remember what life was like before we had kids. With as much fun as we have had we really miss our kids and are excited for them to come home.

The first morning I woke up without the boys here I was truly lost in my own house. It was so quiet. I didn't know what to do without requests for breakfast, fights, or really any thing to do or anyone to take care of. It was nice to have a break becuase soon we will be going full force again with another one added to the mix.

Thank you to my mom & dad for keeping the kids. It sounds like they had so much fun.

2 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I remember the first time we were home without Jaxon. It was very strange. I'm glad you were able to get a little break! I'm about done with your apron!!! Have a good weekend!

Diane said...

Are your parents available and willing to keep our hellions, too??????