I have finally finished (or mostly finished) the boys room. Jack was been sleeping in his big boy bed for a couple of weeks and it is going so well. I was really dreading putting them in the same room but they love it and most nights they both just lay in their quietly until they fall asleep. Honestly, Kaden is even going to bed easier then he has in a long time. I really hope this lasts.
At nap time Jack sleeps in our bed because he still really needs a nap EVERY day and Kaden stays upstairs in his room because he has a little freedom during that time (he can read or play with quiet toys) basically he just has to stay in his room quiet for an hour and a half.



I have to thank my dad for all the work he did painting their room. I especially LOVE the stripes! Thank you Tonya for the idea. I still want to add some animal pictures. I just have to order them.Here is what it looked like when we bought the house. Way to girly for my boys. This picture doesn't even show the BIG pink A and other decorative art that was on the wall.


1 comments:
Love the stripes!
Post a Comment