Monday, September 8, 2008

My Kids have never done that...

You know you hear of different things kids can do to mess up your house for example flush toys etc. down the toliet. Well, just when I thought my kids have never done that and was in the clear. You guessed it. All of a sudden the toliet is broken in the boys bathroom. So Tim uses the plunger and up pops a plastic frog bath toy.

Whew - thats not too bad. Except, the toliet still doesn't work. So after a trip to Lowe's Tim cam home with this special tool.
Which basically just showed us there is something or things in there but didn't get us any closer to getting them out. Now most of you know this is already beyond Tim's handyman abilities (Honey this is not a slam - you have other talents). So a plumber will have to be called. Now I am curious what we are going to find. Kaden says Jack did it and it is a duck in the toliet. My guess is on a metal car or truck.
By the way - Yesterday I looked out my window. I knew Tim was outside with the boys, but I about died when I saw what he was doing. Washing the windows!!!! I guess he read our blog and saw that I said someone should wash the windows so he did (definate bonus points)!

0 comments: