Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jack Turns 2!

You know I have to do the comparitive pictures! It is the only way I can really believe that 2 years have gone by.



Newborn

1 Year




2 Years


We celebrated Jack's birthday about a month early this year. I didn't want Jack's Birthday to get lost in the mix of having a new baby. So here are a few pics from Jack's backyard water party.


Playing on the water toy.






Cake - My attempt at a sand castle cake. It's not perfect but Jack loved it and I love making my kids cakes.


It's my party and I will eat out of the ice cream bucket if I want to!

Presents

"It really bites that it is my brothers birthday. I can't wait to steal his new toys."

On Jack's actual birthday.

We got Jack a wooden train set with Thomas (Momis - as Jack says it) trains and gave it to him on his actual birthday.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Wow! What a cake! ARe you not super stressed out about the cake for each birthday?! I am impressed!

CJ said...

Well 7 years ago she was making a dog bone shaped cakes for Riley, so can we really expect anything less?
She was such a good Mommy to her furry baby that I knew she would be a good Mommy to human babies. Her house was always spotless too, but she would say it was a mess so I would look for a mess. A mess was a few school books on the couch and maybe a plate and cup in the sink. So it kind of makes me giggle a little when I see pictures of the messes that the boys are making now.