How can it already be time to go back to school? It seems like just yesterday the boys and I were celebrating the end of school! Since I didn't post pictures of their last day last Spring it seems fitting to post those tonight before the 1st day of school tomorrow.
The boys went to a fantastic preschool last year. If I were to open a preschool I would model it after this one. It offered so many great classes and offered so many options for parents. The kids LOVED it! The teachers all had degrees in education and most had advanced degrees. I seriously can't say enough good things about it.
Kaden and Mrs. Schutter
Kaden and Mrs. Griffin
These were his Sunbeam Teachers (preschool). He also went to Enrichment two mornings a week but we don't have their pictures.
Jack and Ms. Lisa
Jack and Ms. Janice
Jack's teachers were so sad to see him go( so was he) and even sadder we might not be back this year at all. They said they were looking forward to having Kyler.
Jack painting the school on the last day.
I welcomed the boys home to a "last day of school" Party to celebrate all they had learned. Once they broke through the streamers summer could officially start!
We had the big water toy ready with ice cream and Popsicles - so much fun!
But, now it is time for a new year - a new school and new teachers. Hopefully, it will be another great experience! We have already bought school supplies - they don't need to take them to this school but we bought them anyway. They boys have been "practicing school" for a couple of weeks and the teacher in me loves it. So stay tuned...tomorrow begins a new year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment