Shopping with 3 kids can be quite eventful! It is so what I pictured and dreamed about when I said I wanted 3 kids! HA Ha!
Here are some things that took place on one of our recent trips.
Jack saw a truck on the front of a box in the craft aisle so he pulled on it to see what was in the box. I looked up to see about 200-300 sun catchers fall on the floor.
The good: They were plastic so they didn't break.
The bad:It took us a full 15 minutes to pick up - sort - and put back away.
If you buy cucumbers consider they may have been used as phones by someone's kids.
So I finished out the trip with Jack quietly sitting in the cart being a perfect angel...Then I got home and found he had taken 1 or 2 bites out of every single apple.
Oh how I miss the days when I could contain all the kids in one cart!
Of course there wasn't room for groceries but that is just a minor detail.
When I saw these shirts I had to order one. They are so funny and so true.
Well, that is all I have time for today. I need to go get Kyler out of the toilet...Just living the dream- I tell ya! Have a Great Monday!

7 comments:
Hey, this is the best blog post you have ever written. I about died laughing. SO FUNNY. Livin the dream :)
This morning I went to the store and we were in the checkout like FOREVER. We got through the checkout and everything was bagged. By the time I got to the car, the kids had taken everything out of the bags. Good times.
Great post! Loved the pictures!
ROTFLOL, this made me laugh so hard! Thanks Kelli!
Great post! Full of humor, honesty and perspective.
Love it! Gotta get me one of those shirts! Isaac straight-armed the make-up wall at Walgreens a couple weeks ago. Nothing like a big, fat pregnant lady trying to clean it up with the "help" of two little boys. I'm livin' the dream, too, baby!
how funny!! I love that he took a bite out of every apple!!
Hope you're doing well...
Post a Comment