We started out our vacation by going to Lawrence so Tim could take some CLE (Continuing legal education) classes. I love to go to Lawrence! I had so much fun showing the boys around the campus, playing at the park, and we did some shopping getting ready for the rest of our trip.
Look how cool this is. An artist had just been on campus to create this masterpiece. Check out this website to see more of his work.
I never end up with as many pics as I want because I am usually too busy trying to keep up and corral the kids to think to take pictures.
Oh...and yesterday I said I would share the mistake our team made. The answers were #1 Daylight Donuts #2 Simply southwest #3 Lemon Park #4 Courthouse #5 Library #6 Barron. We thought #2 was Southwest School - which is probably close to a mile from where we started - and in the opposite direction of the rest of the clues. The correct answer was about 2 blocks from our starting point. Oh well! It just made the workout that much better!!! Which, these days getting
to workout with Tim and not the kids is a real treat. And for the record we weren't the only team that made that mistake. The other team realized it before they ran there though. Oh the memories...As I always say the only things you remember are the things that don't go perfectly!
Next up: More Vacation!

0 comments:
Post a Comment