Okay, it isn't the holiday season yet but I have started seeing some holiday stuff start to appear in stores. I have also started my lists of ideas of what to buy for family members and started looking for sales. Hey, I know it is early but I really like to prepare early so I can enjoy the holiday season with my family and not hundreds of people at the mall. So, a couple weeks ago I came across this blog - and now I am really getting excited for the holidays! I don't know who this lady is but her business is decorating people's homes for Christmas and she has been giving out tips and ideas for decorating trees, etc. She has some really great ideas. My favorite tip has been to buy about a hundred cheap christmas balls in a color that coordinates with your tree. Then take off the top part and stick the balls on the branches -kinda back in the tree. Now isn't that an inexpensive idea to add a lot of color to a tree! Anyway, she is having a giveaway for a free consultation! So start singing your favorite Christmas Carol and go check out her blog.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment