Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happiness is...

...going to dinner with just mommy and daddy and grandma and grandpa - no brothers. For him and us.


...putting Kyler down and instead of him falling to his bottom realizing he can stand all by himself! (Something I have realized about the 3rd child. You don't practice things with them so when they show you what they can do - you are shocked!)

...going to the park after 3 days of rain.


(Kyler isn't crying he is laughing so hard)


1 comments:

CJ said...

Cute :)
I am glad you are making an effort to take more pics of Kyler despite being busy and often not having a free hand for a camera. So many people don't end up with many pics after the first or second child and then they grow up too fast. Post some pics of my favorite fur baby Riley too, I miss beagle play time lol.